Today, the challenge is to name some songs with parentheses in the title!
Pop Culture Wake-Up Call is a weekly quiz about either movies, TV or music.
I’ll disable comments for these quizzes. You just e-mail me your answers (I don’t think I need to tell you to not use Google) at email@example.com and I’ll post the answers to this week’s quiz along with the person who got the most correct (multiple people if there is a tie).
Here’s our first one!
I Want to Hold You in Parentheses
The following 20 parenthetical statements appear in notable song titles. Name rest of the song titles that go with each parenthetical statement.
1. (And I’ll Go Mine)
2. (I’m in Heaven When You Smile)
3. (But She Can Rock ‘n’ Roll)
4. (Hard Goin’ In)
5. (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)
6. (It’s In His Kiss)
7. (But I Like It)
8. (If Loving You is Wrong)
9. (But You Better Not Touch)
10. (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me)
11. (Young Man’s Blues)
12. (Out of the Blue)/(Into the Black)
13. (I’m Only Bleeding)
14. (The Way I Love You)
15. (The Hockey Song)
16. (This Ain’t No Party…This Ain’t No Disco….This Ain’t No Foolin’ Around)
17. (The Lukeworm)
18. (Come Out Tonight)
19. (Everything’s Alright)
20. (I Think it’s Going to be a Long, Long Time)